The most innovative instructional designers in the industry.
An experienced team that delivers results on time, in scope. Every time.
A collaborative approach, and a flexible design process.
Trainees connect with immersive simulations. The result? They learn.
The investment to create immersive simulations has been reduced tenfold in the last five years.
Simulations influence beliefs, develop knowledge and build skills better than any other method.
AIMEE GEORGE LEARY
CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER
BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
Business finance and strategy for executives
Are you ready to build three-dimensional leaders?
In this two-day leadership simulation, learners will compete in three fictional organizations as they seek to win customers in an ever-changing marketplace.
Executive Challenge immerses learners in a high-pressure environment characterized by the asymmetrical flow of information, rich strategic options, and decisions and tradeoffs that reflect the real world.
So how do players succeed in this demanding environment? They must balance corporate objectives with personal ones, clearly communicate information to their teammates, and demonstrate real leadership. They will have to challenge themselves to move beyond the functional silos that have dominated their thinking and work in partnership to develop organizational strategy.
Together they will make decisions: Where and when shall we invest? What position should we take in the marketplace? Will we be the high-cost or low-cost producer?
As learner teams manage the strategic, operational and financial variables of the organization, they will discover the impact of their decisions. And they will learn to use financial statements and ratios as planning tools for boosting productivity and profitability.
In Enspire Learning’s Executive Challenge™, your executives will learn to:
- Think critically about their business in response to real-time data.
- Improve productivity through better teamwork, communication and coordination.
- Forge a common understanding of the “big picture” of business and develop a deeper
appreciation of strategy and tactical initiatives.
- Make strategic decisions for the optimal allocation of limited resources.
- Increase their responsiveness to internal and external customer needs.
- Use financial statements and ratios to track the overall business impact of their decisions.
- Align cross-functional teams utilizing a common vocabulary of financial and performance concepts.
- Adapt with confidence in constantly changing business conditions.
- Apply leadership, strategy, business economics, and finance competencies.
Blueline Simulations is committed to helping you find the right training solution for your organization. Want to see how Executive Challenge™ compares to other Business Finance & Strategy Programs? View a comparison chart now.
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? If your audience is more than 150 learners, chances are we could build a very cost effective custom solution for you. All of our custom solutions are work for hire. That means that you own the rights to use them as often as you like at no additional charge. Come and explore our myriad custom capabilities from Learning Visuals to Classroom Simulations & Games , to eLearning & eSimulations.